Write an email and fill in your contact information
Receive a confirmation email with a case number
Your questions/suggestions will be processed for up to 3 workdays
- To verify your email address and to prevent its fraudulent use, you will receive a verification email. Please click on the link contained in the email within 3 days. If you didn't receive a verification email, please check your spam or write to the Director's Mailbox again, with a valid email address. Without verifying your email address, your letter will not be processed.
- Once your email address is verified, your letter will be assigned to and processed by the unit-in-charge for up to 3 workdays. Then the unit will reply to you via email.
- Please visit the “Progress Inquiry”page and enter your case number/email to check the case status or our response.
- According to Article 15 of the Personal Data Protection Act, your personal information (name, telephone number, email, and mailing address) will be collected for correspondence, statistics, and analysis for internal usage only. Our headquarters will make proper use of your personal information, which will be kept as the website data, under the protection of your personal rights and privacy. Also, each governmental agency has specific responsibilities and duties. If your letter concerns another governmental agency, it will be transferred to the competent authorities, along with the personal data mentioned above.
- If you have questions regarding park entry permit application, please contact us via the Park Entry Application Mailbox.