Tataka Visitor Center
- Address：No.118, Taiping Rd., Tungfu Tsuen, Shinyi Shiang, Nantou, Taiwan 556, R.O.C.
- Opening Hours：Daily 9:00am-4:30pm
- Closing Days：Closed the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month. But, if the 2nd or 4th Tuesday is a national holiday, the center will be closed on Wednesday instead.
- Center's Tel：886-49-2702200
- Center's Fax：886-49-2702200
- Email：email@example.com (Interpretation And Education Section)
Audio-visual room showing
Ask at the information desk.
2nd floor Exhibition Hall:
Open daily from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Features exhibits on geology, wildlife, plants, and culture. Also provides general and recreational information.
Showtimes: 9:00am, 11:00am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm
Additional holiday showtimes: 10:00am, 2:30pm
Coat of Many Colors: January, April, July, October
Yushan Flight: February, May, August, November
Introduction to Yushan National Park: March, June, September, December
Free Guided Tours：
Groups of 20 or more may make reservations at least 3 days in advance by phone. Programs are available in the following languages: Mandarin, English, Japanese, Taiwanese, Hakka and Bunun. Please specify a language when making a reservation.
Reservation hotline: Tataka Visitor Center: 886-49-2702200
Central Cross-island Highway: Shueili-Yushan section (Provincial Highway 21)
Shueili─(30K)→Heshe─(43K)→Tataka Visitor Center
Heshe-Dongpu section (Provincial Highway 21, Nantou County Route 60)
Central Cross-island Highway: Chaiyi-Yushan section (Provincial Highway 18)
Chaiyi─(75K)→Alishan─(22K)→Tataka Visitor Center