(1) A photo taken at the summit of Yushan (3” x 5” individual or group photo)
(2) Date summit was reached (after April 10, 1985)
(3) Applicant’s Chinese and English names, contact telephone number and mailing address
(4) Processing fee: NT$300/person/copy (including return postage) At the time of application:
1. For those applying by mail: Include a postal money order made out to Employee Cooperative, Yushan National Park Headquarters. Send to: Employee Cooperative, Yushan National Park Headquarters, No. 515, Sec. 1, Jungshan Rd., Shueili Shiang, Nantou, Taiwan 553, R.O.C.
2. For those applying in person: Payment may be made in cash. The certificate will be mailed to the pplicant’s mailing address. The Division of Park Recreation and Tourism can be reached by telephone at 886-49-2773121 ext. 221, 222, 223.
The Employee Cooperative can be reached by phone at 886-49-2773121 ext. 228 or 609.